Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow Topping
- · No-stick cooking spray
- · 4 – 5 medium to large sweet potatoes cut into round slices
- · 1 ten oz. bag of marshmallows
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2. Cover a deep baking dish with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 3. Place the sweet potatoes into the deep baking dish.
- 4. Spray the no-stick cooking spray on top of the sweet potatoes.
- 5. Cover the top of the sweet potato-filled deep baking dish with another piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 6. Bake for 1 ½ hours.
- 7. Open the oven and remove the heavy duty aluminum foil from the top of the dish.
- 8. Arrange the marshmallows on top of the baked sweet potatoes.
- 9. Cook uncovered until the marshmallows rise and become brown.
- 10. Enjoy!
FYI – we like to take a moment to admire the dish when it comes out of the oven. It just looks so pretty!! J