Easy Homemade Playdough Recipe
- · 2 ½ cups of flour
- · ½ cup of salt
- · 1 tablespoon of alum
- · 2 cups of water
- · 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- · Food coloring
- 1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Boil water and oil.
- 3. Add food coloring.
- 4. Add water, oil and food coloring mixture to the dry ingredients.
- 5. Blend with a spoon.
- 6. Knead mixture when it is cool enough to handle.
- 7. Store playdough in a container with a tight lid (we prefer screw-top plastic containers).
- 8. Enjoy!!
FYI – this playdough is so much fun and lasts for months!!